Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Title

Hoohoho...this trip to Melbourne was unexpected. The number of passengers were surprisingly "less". Honestly, i was dragging myself to work tht evening. Dunno why... i just felt a lil moody, but still it was a good trip. But when i saw the passenger load, i got excited again...=p (because "less passengers = less work" muahahaha.... ^0^)
I know so many ppl currently living in Melbourne, and i wanted to meet all of them, my church friends, friends, cousins...etc.. but too bad time didn't allow me to do so. It was a pretty short stay in Melbourne. And so, i only met up with Carroanne, an old friend back in church. It seems that God is doing something great in her life too... She said it has been all GOOD. She just finished a course and now moving onto her next step. I am glad as she's still so lively and bubbly.
And so, she brought me to a famous Veitnamese joint for breakfast. I wouldn't say it was excellent, but still alright. Then, we head on to Victoria's market. It's like any other "market", they sell all kinds of stuff in affordable prices. I didn't buy anything becos the goods are mostly from China anyway, so shopping in China would be alot better.

Eureka Tower




Then, we head onto Eureka Tower. Nothing special, it's just a 88 storey tower. We went all the way up to the 89th floor, snap some pics, enjoy the city view, chattering away in one corner with MAGNUM ice-cream in our hands...hehe...=p I thank God for this opportunity to be able to catch up with her, after all it's been more than a year since we last met.

The flight back to Singapore was a lil tiring. Everything just didn't go smoothly as we wanted. But still, we had good teamwork. =)
A short high-tea break with my fellow colleagues before heading home @ Ya-kun Kaya Toast. They'r both from Malaysia too!


Wah...can like tht wan meh!? Cannot finish then pass to me...
Anyway, we had a good chat. =p



It's been soooo long since i went for KTV.
This taiwanese friend of mine--Kelly, can really sing...Gosh, she's good.


It's a looooooooooooong day today... phew... =_+"
-END-

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete